Wednesday, October 20, 2004

town after school.
got my shirt! lalallallal!! (((:
there went sixty bucks.
but i'm happy with it!
right people? -winks

then over to raffles
met ee ching, eliz, vanessatng, amanda,
peiyee, rozanna and jerlyn.
they were eating at purvin street
so was on the phone with amanda
and amanda was being my guide
all the way til i reached purvin street
they kept asking me how come i walk so fast!
just cos they took so long to get there.
but aint surprising to me at all
cos vanessa's there what!
i bet she GALEK (shake) all the way what.
as usual. hahahhahhah!
after that they all started making fun of me.
full of S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S....
they kept speaking everything with an extra s in front.
for eg.. ang mo kio became, sang smo skio! wth.
kept making fun of me!
and then ee chingg..
nicely told everyone i was blushingg!
i wasn't okkay!

but overall, it was super funny.

anyway.
I HATE THE STRESS schools in singapore givee!
RAHHHHH!

exams stress.
and then you relax for one or two days
before you know it,
its back to school again for results.
STRESSS! bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home